Smithville Pizzeria - Swore at me, and then tried to justify it

Toronto, Ontario 3 comments

I used to love this place. I would order from here about twice a week since I was six years old. But I had my first very negative experience last night.

So I walk in, and it's after 11 pm, but the lights are on, and they are still serving customers. When I enter, a friend of mine was sitting at a table. So I went over to say hey before placing an order, and the woman behind the counter said "If they're not going to f**king order something, they need to get the f**k out." Naturally, I left, because I don't want anything from someone who speaks like that to me before I even order.

The next day I went in, to submit a complaint, and there were no managers around to speak with. The woman they gave me to submit the complaint to was actually the same woman who had swore at me the night before. She said that she did say that, and she would not appologize, because the friend who was already there was noisy. Regardless, it had nothing to do with me.

I leave for a few moments to cool off before going back in to ask the woman at cash how I could contact a manager, because the woman I was speaking to seemed to not be the right person. I heard them pointing me out from the kitchen, and speaking very roughly about me.

She yelled from the kitchen "Of course we are. You're making a scene," and then asked me to leave.

Review about: Service.

Comments

As the supreme judge of the usefulness of others in your itty bitty town, I am shocked to see that you've left a comment that will probably be deleted as opposed to finding one of us to share your sentiments. Or is it possible you've tried, but everyone around was in school, at work?

to Anonymous Burlington, Ontario, Canada #695516

Saint Catharines, Ontario, Canada #694862

Heard about this.. Seeing as how smithville is a tiny town. I know who you are and seeing as how your family is a bunch of low life jobless bums it doesn't surprise me that this woman in particular told you to get out!